Order and Delivery:
- Subject to stock availability with suppliers and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 working days and handed over to a courier company for delivery. Unless otherwise specified, delivery is free for Clients within the borders of South Africa.
- The Provider will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order and will ensure that goods arrive at the User’s chosen delivery address in the same good order
Return of Goods:
- Should you be dissatisfied with any of the Ninja Products you have the right to cancel the contract and return the product to us for credit provided that:
- It is within 30days after the product is purchased with the proof of purchase.
- That the product has not been damaged by you in any way
- Where you wish to return goods to us, you must firstly notify us within 30 days of receiving the product(s) by email (email@example.com) and obtain from us a Return Merchandise Authorization Number.
- All goods must be returned to us by traceable delivery service, quoting your Return Merchandise Authorization Number inside the package.
- Goods must be returned fully disassembled and in a clean and as-new condition in their original packaging. Where goods are returned in damaged packaging or showing signs of excessive use, we may deduct a restocking fee from any purchase price refund. Soiled or damaged goods will be subject to a refurbishment charge or refused as an unacceptable return at our discretion.
- All items detailed on the invoice we provide to you must be returned if a refund is requested, together with any ‘free’ gifts or ‘specials’ included with the invoiced goods, unless advertised otherwise.
- The use of any product bought from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk. The purchaser/ user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
- The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the User’s personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product.
- The Provider undertakes that it has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the credit card processing that is carried out to receive payment for goods sold. The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- We urge you to use the product with proper care and with due regard for fact that it is an electrical device and therefore represents a significant danger if used improperly or carelessly.
- Please refer to safety instructions enclosed in the box before using our product.
- Website Terms and Conditions of Use Relating to www.ninjablenders.co.za; NicRick cc t/a Ninja.
- www.ninjablenders.co.za (the “website”) is owned and operated by NicRick cc t/a Ninja (“we”, “us” and “our”).
- By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider. If you do not accept the Terms cease using this website.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.
- By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, can be done via email and other electronic means (sms/web messages)
- This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Provider from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Cape Town High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
- This website is run by NicRick cc t/a Ninja. Company Registration Number – 2006/158991/23. Vat No: 4460234364. Director: Nicole Smith. Tel: 086 728 8149.